- 48-Lower East Side AppetizingSmoked salmon, sturgeon, sable & trout from RUSS & DAUGHTERS with assorted breads and garnishes
- 15-Fresh RicottaFresh soft ricotta with raspberries, figs, toasted pine nuts and honey. Served with Merveilles.
- 18-Monte CristoTriple-decker ham, turkey and Swiss cheese sandwich, custard-style battered and deep fried. With fried eggs and red currant jelly.
- 16-Spaghetti a la CarbonaraThe Italian way to get your bacon and eggs...with pasta. And plenty of black pepper.
- 17-Youth Hostel BreakfastFish pastes, liver wursts, lanjaegers, and grainy breads. With butter, jam and condiments.
- 18-Dutch Style PancakeOne large individual pancake, cooked in the oven, with pears. Served with Canadian bacon, powdered sugar and a side of maple syrup
- 17-Classic Eggs BenedictPoached eggs on English muffins with hollandaise sauce, Canadian bacon and potatoes rosti.
- 19-Sausages & Oysters*Grilled handmade lamb sausages with 3 Wellfleet oysters on the 1/2 shell, stewed tomatoes and grilled peasant bread.
- 16-Soft Scrambled EggsOn the wet side, with fresh chopped parsley, smoked bacon, potatoes rosti and toasted English muffin.
- 16-*Coddled egg with savory chicken, buttered white toast, mixed lettuces vinaigrette.
- 25-Steak and Eggs7 oz. Prime Newport steak, grilled, with parsley-shallot butter and 2 eggs, any style, toasted English muffin and potatoes rosti.
- 17-Spicy Stewed ChickpeasButter-crumbed eggs with spicy stewed chickpeas, preserved lemons and warm flatbread.
- 17-Huevos RancherosBaked eggs in tomato, garlic and chilis. With black beans, Chihuahua cheese and avocado.
A LA CARTE
- 10-CEREALS AND FRUITS
- Homemade toasted granola with banana and whole milk
- Grape-nuts with Vanilla Ice Cream and Cold Maple Syrup
- Steel cut Irish oats with brown sugar, walnuts, cream
- Ginger-Mint Macerated Fruit Salad
EGGS AND OMELETTES
- 10-Toasted Caraway Seed and Sour Cream Omelette
- 15-Fried Oyster Omelette with remoulade sauce
- -Choices: Swiss, Cheddar, Cream Cheese, Ham, Bacon, Smoked Salmon, Canadian Bacon
- -$10 with one
- -$1 each additional item
- 6-2 Eggs: Fried, Poached, Scrambled, 4-minute soft boiled
- 3-English muffin, Pullman white toast, or dark, grainy breads
- 8-Grilled Lamb Sausage
- 5-Bacon or Canadian Bacon
- 6-Potatoes Rosti
- 4-Stewed Chickpeas
- 4-Stewed Tomatoes
- 9-Bibb Lettuces Vinaigrette
*consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness