- 48-Lower East Side AppetizingSmoked salmon, sturgeon, sable & chubs from RUSS & DAUGHTERS with assorted breads and garnishes
- 14-Fresh RicottaFresh soft ricotta with raspberries, figs, toasted pine nuts and honey. Served with Merveilles.
- 17-Monte CristoTriple-decker ham, turkey and Swiss cheese sandwich, custard-style battered and deep fried. With fried eggs and red currant jelly.
- 15-Spaghetti a la CarbonaraThe Italian way to get your bacon and eggs...with pasta. And plenty of black pepper.
- 16-Youth Hostel BreakfastFish pastes, liver wursts, lanjaegers, and grainy breads. With butter, jam and condiments.
- 17-Dutch Style PancakeOne large individual pancake, cooked in the oven, with blueberries. Served with Canadian bacon and powdered sugar
- 16-Classic Eggs BenedictPoached eggs on English muffins with hollandaise sauce, Canadian bacon and potatoes rosti.
- 18-Sausages & Oysters*Grilled handmade lamb sausages with 3 Malpeque oysters on the 1/2 shell, stewed tomatoes and grilled peasant bread.
- 14-Soft Scrambled EggsOn the wet side, with fresh chopped parsley, smoked bacon, potatoes rosti and toasted English muffin.
- 15-Egg en Cocotte*Coddled egg with savory chicken, buttered white toast, mixed lettuces vinaigrette.
- 24-Steak and Eggs7 oz. Prime Newport steak, grilled, with parsley-shallot butter and 2 eggs, any style, toasted English muffin and potatoes rosti.
- 16-Spicy Stewed ChickpeasButter-crumbed eggs with spicy stewed chickpeas, preserved lemons and warm flatbread.
- 16-Huevos RancherosBaked eggs in tomato, garlic and chiles. With black beans, Chihuahua cheese and avocado.
A LA CARTE
- 9-CEREALS AND FRUITS
- Homemade toasted Granola with banana and whole milk
- Cream of Wheat with buttermilk ice cream and maple syrup
- Steel Cut Irish Oats with brown sugar, walnuts, cream
- Sliced Oranges with Vanilla Bean and Rose Water
EGGS AND OMELETTES
- 8-Toasted Caraway Seed and Sour Cream Omelette
- 14-Fried Oyster Omelette with remoulade sauce
- each $1-Choices: Swiss, Cheddar, Cream Cheese, Ham, Bacon, Smoked Salmon, Canadian Bacon
- 5-2 Eggs: Fried, Poached, Scrambled, 4-minute soft boiled
- 2-English muffin, Pullman white toast, or dark, grainy breads
- 5-Grilled Lamb Sausage, Bacon, or Canadian Bacon
- 4-Potatoes Rosti
- 3-Stewed Chickpeas
- 3-Stewed Tomatoes
- 8-Bibb Lettuces Vinaigrette
*consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness